NWS's on-site staff is called a center weather service unit.
What does CWSU stand for?
CWSU stands for Center Weather Service Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CWSU
- Central Wisconsin Super Stock Association (stock car racing)
- Community Water Supply and Sanitation Project (Battaramulla, Sri Lanka)
- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System (US National Park Service; database)
- Center for Women, Science and Technology
- Central Western Standard Time
- Cold Water Storage Tank
- Combat Water Survival Test (US Army)
- Combat Water Survival Training
- Critical Wetting Surface Tension
- Caution and Warning Status Unit (NASA)
- Central Weather Service Unit
- Commander's Weapon System Update
- Condensate Water Servicing Unit (NASA)
- Child Welfare Social Worker
- Church World Service and Witness
- Clan Wallace Society - Worldwide
- Canada Western Soft White Spring (class of wheat)
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft (law firm)
- Calculus without Tears (Berkeley Science Books)
- Call Waiting Telephone
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Scott Reynolds has been appointed meteorologist-in-charge of the National Weather Service's Center Weather Service Unit, located at the Federal Aviation Administration's Air Route Traffic Control Center in Nashua, N.
Without an understanding of the current level of performance, NWS and FAA may not be able to measure the success or failure of changes they make to the center weather service unit operations.