Nearly 23 percent of the lenses failed impact testing, based on center thickness and lens treatment.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Center Thickness (of contact lens)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Career Trainee
- Cascaded Triplet
- Catania, Sicilia (Italian province)
- Catechesi Tradendae (On Catechesis in our Time)
- Cavitation Tunnel
- Cazic Thule (Everquest)
- Cedar Trust
- Cellular Telephone
- Census Tract
- Center-Tapped (electrical: transformer)
- Central African Republic
- Central Teaching
- Central Time
- Central Transition
- Certificate of Teaching
- Certificate of Transliteration
- Certification Test
- Certification Testing
- Certified in Thanatology: Death, Dying and Bereavement (Association for Death Education and Counseling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of the Gage R & R for BGA voiding percentages, fine-pitch gullwing heel thickness and center thickness need improvement.
Temperature Time 99% level above Heating Wet-bulb Center Thickness Average 99% level average ([degrees]F) (in.
0 mm center thickness, making them the thinnest, lightest polarized lenses available.