Opengate customers include a long list of blue-chip enterprises, such as Grupo Carso (Condumex, Inbursa, Sanborns), Infonavit, Alimentos Herdez, Banca Invex, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), Cementos Mexicanos (CEMEX), Comision Nacional de Bancos y Valores de Mexico (CNBV), Americatel, Visa International, Televen, Bermuda Light & Company, Biblioteca Nacional de Caracas, Banco de Mexico, Camara de Comercio de Bogota, El Nuevo Dia, Grupo Scanda, Grupo Qualita, El Palacio de Hierro, Coltejer de Colombia, Cable & Wireless, American School Foundation in Mexico, and many others.
What does CEMEX stand for?
CEMEX stands for Cementos Mexicanos
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Compensated Earth-Moon-Earth Laser Link
- Committee on Electromagnetic Energy Public Health Issues
- Centre of Complex Environmental Monitoring and Environmental Risk Assessment (European Commission)
- Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies (Binghamton University)
- Centre for European Migration and Ethnic Studies (UK)
- Centre of Excellence in Mechatronics Systems (Warsaw University of Technology; Poland)
- Central Europe Middle East South Africa (region)
- Centro Médico Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala hospital)
- Contribution of Ethnic Minority Employees to Small and Medium (Policy Research Institute on Ageing and Ethnicity; UK)
- Center of Excellence for Multimedia Education and Technology
- Calgary Electronic Music Festival (Canada)
- Canadian Engineering Memorial Foundation
- Caribbean Electronic Music Festival
- Cisco Element Management Framework
- Classical Electromagnetic Fields
- Counterelectromotive Force
- Cutting Edge Music Festival (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Centre for Monetary and Financial Studies (Spain)
- Cardinal Environmental Management Group, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Computational Electronics and Materials Group (Arizona State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SPANIARDS HAD LITTLE BIDDING COMPETITION Multinationals like Cementos Mexicanos S.
CANACAR's plan is opposed by the Asociacion Nacional del Transporte Privado (ANTP), which represents trucking operations owned by private companies like Cementos Mexicanos (CEMEX), Coca-Cola Mexico, and Kimberly Clark.
The report profiles 1102 companies including many key and niche players worldwide such as Aditya Birla Group, Asahi Glass Company Limited, Associated Materials, Boral Limited, Cementos Mexicanos, CRH, CSR Limited, Daiken Corporation, Dal-Tile International, Inc, Dow Building Materials, Dyckerhoff AG, Exacibasi Group, Florida Tile Industries, Inc, HeidelbergCement AG, Holcim Ltd, Italcementi S.
Mexico's love for building things with concrete could have kept Cementos Mexicanos quite content in its role as the top producer of cement products in a burgeoning national market.
Another company on the move outside Mexico is Cementos Mexicanos, or Cemex, a $2.
Ernesto Rubio DEL CUETO, Director, Group Cementos Mexicanos.
Amoco also has a number of relationships with major industrial companies, including a joint venture with Grupo Industrial Alfa to manufacture purified terephthalic acid; and Cementos Mexicanos (Cemex) for the supply of petroleum coke.