The nine essays comprise the yearbook of the Celtic Studies Association of North America.
What does CSANA stand for?
CSANA stands for Celtic Studies Association of North America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Calibration Standards Asset Management System
- Central Site Artifact Management System
- Customer Service Assessment and Management System
- Controlled-Source Audio-Magnetotelluric Technique
- California Soccer Association North (San Francisco, CA)
- Capsaicin-Sensitive Afferent Nerves
- Cardiac Sympathetic Afferent Nerves
- Client Storage Area Network
- Computers, Systems and Networks (UK)
- Cross-Sectional Area Narrowing (vascular medicine)
- College Stores Association of North Carolina
- Center for Self-Assembled Nanostructures and Devices (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, VA)
- Center for Sustaining Agriculture Natural Resources (Washington State University)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates of North Texas
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Central State Administration Office (Croatia)
- Chief Scientific Applications Officer
- chief student affairs officer
- Chinese Shaanxi Astronomical Observatory (Lintong, China)
- Club du Sahel et de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (French: Sahel and West Africa Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the first of what promises to be an annual yearbook published by the Celtic Studies Association of North America (CSANA).