The Auburn University Cellular and Molecular Biosciences program (AU-CMB), a University Peak of Excellence, will integrate InforMax's Vector NTI software into the AU-CMB interdisciplinary program which includes the Colleges of Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, Sciences & Mathematics and Human Sciences.
What does CMB stand for?
CMB stands for Cellular and Molecular Biosciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMB
We have 217 other meanings of CMB in our Acronym Attic
- Carnaud Metal Box Asia Ltd (Singapore)
- Carrelage Maçonnerie Bâtiment (French: Tile Masonry Building)
- Casa da Moeda do Brasil
- Cash Management Bill
- Cash Money Billionaires (gaming clan)
- Cash Money Boys (band)
- Cash Money Brothers
- Caspar Melchior Balthazar (religion)
- Cavalier Marching Band (Charlottesville, VA)
- Cell and Molecular Biology (various locations)
- Census Monitoring Board (est. 1997)
- Center for Mind and Brain (University of California, Davis)
- Center for Molecular Biophysics (various organizations)
- Centre Marc Bloch (French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs social science research institute; Berlin, Germany)
- Cercle Magie Bretagne (French magician association)
- Cereal Malt Beverage
- Certification Management Board
- Certified Master Baker
- Certified Mortgage Banker
- Chal Mere Bhai (Hindi movie)