5 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cellular Carriers Association of California (CCAC) today announced Susan Pedersen, most recently legislative director for the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), has joined CCAC as executive director.
What does CCAC stand for?
CCAC stands for Cellular Carriers Association of California
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCAC
We have 90 other meanings of CCAC in our Acronym Attic
- Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Cygnor Cyllido Addsyg Bellach Cymru (Welsh education council)
- Common Carotid Arterial Blood Flow
- Conventional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Camden Citizens Advice Bureaux Service (UK)
- Center for China-America Business Studies (Westminster College; Utah)
- Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
- California College of Arts and Craft
- Canadian Commercial Arbitration Centre (est. 1986)
- Canadian Council on Animal Care
- Central Complex AAR Component
- Centre Culturel et d'Animation Cinématographique
- Chicago Citizenship Assistance Council
- Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Child Care Advisory Committee
- Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee
- Climate Change Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Clinton County Arts Council (Michigan)
- Close Combat Armaments Center (US Army)
- Colorado Corn Administrative Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following statement was issued by Susan Pedersen, executive director of the Cellular Carriers Association of California (CCAC): "These negotiations have been worthwhile, even though many of the proposed rules were never discussed.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement by Stephen Carlson, executive director of the Cellular Carriers Association of California, regarding the decision by the PUC to file a petition seeking FCC approval to continue rate regulation of cellular in California: "We're disappointed that, by a slim margin, the PUC has voted to file a petition with the FCC to continue rate regulation of cellular in California for an additional 18 months.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 12, 1996--The Cellular Carriers Association of California today announced its support of the Federal Communications Commission's decision to adopt a plan jointly proposed by the cellular phone industry and public safety agencies to provide technology that will enhance Cellular 9-1-1.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 5, 1995--The Cellular Carriers Association of California (CCAC) announced today its strong support for the California Public Utilities Commission's decision to allow the packaging of cellular phones and service, better known as bundling.