In contrast, various activating receptors are involved in the triggering of NK cell-mediated natural cytotoxicity (25).
What does CMNC stand for?
CMNC stands for Cell-Mediated Natural Cytotoxicity (cancer research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMNC
We have 5 other meanings of CMNC in our Acronym Attic
- Culinary Media Network (shows)
- California Mobile Notary Association
- Canadian New Media Awards
- Certified Meraki Network Associate (software training)
- Clan Mackintosh of North America (Scottish heritage group)
- Clinique Médicale de Nutrition et d'Amaigrissement (French: Medical Clinic of Nutrition and Weight Loss; Canada)
- Complement-Mediated Neutrophil Activation
- Computational Models of Natural Argument (workshop)
- Construction de Machines pour la Navigation Aérienne (French: Construction Machinery for Air Navigation)
- Crédit Mutuel Nord Atlantique (French bank)
- Chamber Musicians of Northern California (California)
- Chicago Microtechnology and Nanotechnology Community (Illinois)
- China Machine New Energy Corporation (China)
- Cochran Mill Nature Center (Palmetto, GA)
- Crowley Museum and Nature Center (est. 1974; Sarasota, FL)
- Chung Minh Nhan Dan (Vietnamese Identity Card)
- Classic Motor Neuron Disease