Foster Company (Nasdaq: FSTR) was awarded a contract by Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway (CRANDIC) to provide approximately 1,000 tons of 115# standard rail for the upgrade of aging track, and for the construction of a new 10,000-ft siding for a unit train interchange.
What does CRANDIC stand for?
CRANDIC stands for Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Conseil Représentatif des Associations Noires de France (French: Representative Council of Black Associations of France)
- Consumer Resource Alliance Network
- Converged Regional Area Network
- Council of Religious AIDS Networks
- Crown Andersen Inc.
- Custom Residential Architects' Network
- Council of Remote Area Nurses of Australia Inc (Alice Springs, NT, Australia)
- Canberra Region Anti-Nuclear Campaign (Australia)
- Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina
- Cooperative Research and Assessment of Nearshore Ecosystems (California Department of Fish & Game)
- Centre for Rural and Northern Health Research (Canada; also seen as CRNHR)
- Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices (University of Dublin, Trinity)
- Collision Repair Association of Nova Scotia
- Columbia River Aquatic Nuisance Species Initiative (Portland, OR)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Association of New Zealand
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Chito-Ryu Association of Ontario (est. 1988; martial arts; Canada)
- Clorgyline-Resistant Amine Oxidase
- Court Reporters Association of Ontario (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway (CRANDIC): Just a few years ago, CRANDIC lacked an effective process for handling switching and trace requests generated by their customers.