AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns an enhanced 'AAA' rating and 'AA-' underlying rating to the following unlimited tax (ULT) bonds for the Cedar Hill Independent School District, Texas (the district): --$8.
What does CHISD stand for?
CHISD stands for Cedar Hill Independent School District (Cedar Hill, Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Community Health Intensity Rate Scale
- Community Housing Information and Reference Services (Australia)
- Consumer Health Information Resource Service (est. 1985; Nebraska)
- California Health Interview Survey (University of California, Los Angeles; Center for Health Policy Research; Los Angeles, CA)
- Channel Islands National Park (US National Park Service)
- Chiapas (Estado de México)
- Community Health Information System
- Consumer Health Information Service (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Covert Human Intelligence Source (Crown Prosecution Service; UK)
- Committee for Health in Southern Africa (est. 1984)
- Channel Initiated Secondary Electron (semiconductors)
- Computer Human Interaction and Software Engineering Lab (University of Victoria; Canada)
- Computer Human Interaction Special Interest Group
- Chicago White Sox (baseball team)
- Carolina Hispanic Association
- Center for Hispanic Policy and Advocacy (Providence, RI)
- Community Housing Improvement Systems and Planning Association (Salinas, CA)
- Center for High Integrity System Software Assurance
- Capital Halloween Invitational Tournament (bowling; Washington, DC)
- Center for Health Information Technology (American Academy of Family Physicians; Leawood, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following Cedar Hill Independent School District, Texas' (the district) bonds: --$18.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following Cedar Hill Independent School District, Texas' (the district) unlimited tax (ULT) bonds: --$8.