What does CLHNS stand for?
CLHNS stands for Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey (University of North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central London Humanist Group (UK)
- Cuesta La Honda Guild (La Honda, CA)
- Canadian Lifelong Health Initiative (genetic and environmental study; Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association
- California Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Connecticut Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance OmbudService
- Colorado Lawyers Helping Lawyers, Inc.
- Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey (1998, 2000, 2002)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing)
- Coalition of Local Health Officials (Oregon)
- Conference of Local Health Officials
- Connecticut League of History Organizations (Hamden, CT)
- Casino Legends Hall of Fame
- Chromatographie Liquide à Haute Performance (French: high performance liquid chromatography)
- Clinical Health Psychology
- Closed Left-Half Plane (mathematics, control theory)
- Common Lisp Hypertext Preprocessor
- Cryogenic Loop Heat Pipe (thermal control device)
- Columbia Laser Hair Removal Clinic (Canada)