Other leading financial institutions such as Cayman National Bank, Jamaica National Building Society, Mutual Bank in Barbados and Republic Bank in Trinidad are operating on the Phoenix banking solution software, and there is an active Regional Users Group that supports these banking networks in the Caribbean.
What does CNB stand for?
CNB stands for Cayman National Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNB
We have 75 other meanings of CNB in our Acronym Attic
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse (French)
- Celestial Navigation
- Civilian Navigation
- Community Newspaper Association of Victoria (Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia)
- Combined Naval Forces
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Professions Libérales (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund of the Liberal Professions)
- Chief of Naval Reserve
- Certificaat Nederlands als Vreemde Taal (Certificate in Dutch as a Foreign Language)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Travailleurs Salariés (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund for Salaried Workers)
- Carrier Network Business (3Com)
- Central Narcotics Bureau, Singapore
- Central Neuraxial Blockade (anesthesia)
- Centre National des Biologistes
- Centre Nautique de Bourgogne (French sailing center)
- Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia (Spanish: Center for Biotechnology; Madrid, Spain)
- Cercle des Naturalistes de Belgique (French: Belgium Naturalists Circle; Belgium)
- Cercle Nautique des Bordes (French diving club)
- Ceska Narodni Banka (Czech: Czech National Bank)
- Charmaine Neville Band (New Orleans, LA)
- Chemical, Nuclear, Biological (weapons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently he is President of Cayman National Bank Limited.
Millions of dollars of commissions were transferred from bank accounts in the United States to Cayman National Bank in the Cayman Islands and then distributed to accounts in various names for the benefit of Baker, CLOSE, ROACH, and TRINGALE.
April 6 /PRNewswire/ -- ARKSYS announced an agreement to provide Cayman National Bank of Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, with an integrated software solution to drive the bank's growing credit card operations.