We believe there is another agenda, which seems to have more to do with the competition for financial services and concern that unreasonable tax rates in G20 countries will cause an exodus of people and financial services companies," said Anthony Travers, head of the Cayman Islands Financial Services Association (CIFSA); Three banks had been lined up to lend US$275 million to the Cayman Islands, he added.
What does CIFSA stand for?
CIFSA stands for Cayman Islands Financial Services Association (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIFSA
- Common IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) Room
- Cumulative In-Field Relapse Rate (radiology)
- Central Illinois FLMI Society
- Centro de Investigación y Formación Social (Spanish: Center for Social Research and Training)
- Close-In Fire Support
- Common Internet File Services (Microsoft)
- Common Internet File System (Sun)
- Contention Window Inter-Frame Spacing
- Credit Indemnity & Financial Services
- Critical Initial Flaw Size
- Cyprus International Financial Services Association Limited
- Canadian Investment Funds Standards Committee
- Crystal Ice Figure Skating Club (Wisconsin)
- California Interscholastic Federation Southern Section
- Canadian Institute of Food Science and Technology
- Chinese Institute of Food Science and Technology
- Center for Innovative Financial Technology (University of California, Berkeley)
- Center for Innovative Food Technology (est. 1955; Toledo, OH)
- Center for Interactive Financial Training (London, UK)
- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (Cochin, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAYMAN ISLANDS -- As Cayman continues to recover from Hurricane Ivan, the Cayman Islands Financial Services Association and the financial services industry is already opening for business again and is pushing hard to resume normal operations.
He also currently serves on the board of the Cayman Islands Financial Services Association.