Most money laundering that occurs in the Cayman Islands is primarily related to fraud and drug trafficking.
What does KY stand for?
KY stands for Cayman Islands (ISO country code, top level domain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KY
We have 2 other meanings of KY in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Knox (KY)
- KilleX (Team Fortress clan)
- Knowledge Xchange (Accenture)
- Knowledge Extraction Engines (est. 1998)
- Knoxville and Holston River (railroad)
- Komsomolsk Na Amur (Russia)
- Kodiak Exploration Ltd.
- Kobex Minerals, Inc. (stock symbol; Canada)
- Kimco Exchange Place (New York, NY)
- Kabira EXtreme Transaction Platform
- Kapustin Yar (cosmodrome)
- Karat Yellow Gold
- Kauppakorkeakoulun Ylioppilaskunta (Helsinki School of Economics; Student Union)
- Kentucky (US postal abbreviation)
- Kerry (Irish county code)
- Keying Device
- Kilo Years (scientific data)
- Kirkcaldy (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Kvalificerad Yrkesutbildning (form of education in Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, June 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Cayman Finance Chairman Tony Travers sent an open letter this morning to Senator Byron Dorgan (D-North Dakota), correcting the Senator's remarks about the Cayman Islands on the Senate floor earlier in this session of Congress.
GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands, November 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cayman Islands Government announced today that it has priced US$312 million principal amount of 5.
INFORMATION: Cayman Islands Tourism Association, P.
00 If America needs a new enemy, the Cayman Islands might be a refreshing choice.
102 TC 616 (1994), in which the Tax Court held, in a reversal of its own original decision in the case, that, applying the aggregate theory of partnerships advocated by the IRS, income earned by a Cayman Islands partnership should be treated as directly earned by its controlled foreign corporation (CFC) shareholder and, therefore, subject to current U.
Brown Group owned 100% of Brown Cayman, a Cayman Islands corporation.
ATLANTA and GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands -- Infinity Communications and Wave7 Optics today announced that construction of a high-capacity FTTP (fiber to the premises) network, which will deliver a "triple play" of Internet, digital television and telephone services throughout the Cayman Islands, is now underway.