Each cavity wall insulation is independently guaranteed for 25 years by CIGA, the Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency.
What does CIGA stand for?
CIGA stands for Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (Bedfordshire, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIGA
We have 18 other meanings of CIGA in our Acronym Attic
- Cross Industry Group (various locations)
- Cryptobranchid Interest Group
- Cultural Institutions Group (New York, NY)
- Current Intelligence Group
- Customer Information Guide
- Customer Interface Group
- Customs Information Guide
- Cytokine Interest Group (US NIH)
- California Independent Grocers Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Insurance Guarantee Association
- Central Illinois Geocaching Association (Normal, Illinois)
- Central Illinois Greyhound Adoption
- Certified Inspector General Auditor
- Choate International and Global Assistance (Choate Rosemary Hall; Wallingford, CT)
- Commercial and Inherently Governmental Activities (US Army)
- Compagnia Italiana Dei Grandi Alberghi (Italian Company of Grand Hotels, Italy)
- Companion of the International Guild of Artists (UK)
- Comrades in Golden Arms (Jim Sinclair's Mineset website)
- Congress for Intragalactic Accord (science fiction)
- Connecticut Insurance Guaranty Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Insulation Association members will provide an independent 25-year guarantee from the Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency when cavity wall insulation is installed.
A specialist installer should always be sought for this type of job so ensure you choose a member that is Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (CIGA) qualified.
Contact The Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (www.
The Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency is a government-backed agency and trade association, which approves installers on the basis that they guarantee their work for 25 years.