At one site, the Cavite Export Processing Zone (CEPZA) in the Philippines, three samples contained chlorinated VOCs in excess of the World Health Organization (WHO) limits for drinking water.
What does CEPZ stand for?
CEPZ stands for Cavite Export Processing Zone (Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEPZ
We have 1 other meaning of CEPZ in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Europeo Preparazione Universitaria (Italian: European Center for University Preparation)
- Cleveland Emergency Planning Unit (Cleveland, OH)
- Communications Electrical & Plumbing Union (Australia)
- Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union (Canada)
- Continuing Education Provider Unit (nursing)
- Customs Economic Procedures Unit (various nations)
- Chemical Education for Public Understanding Program
- Colloquium of Episcopal Professional and Vocational Associations
- China Engraving and Printing Works
- Contemporary European Philosophy Workshop
- Chittagong Export Processing Zone (est. 1983; industrial park; Bangladesh)
- Chungkang Export Processing Zone (Taiwan)
- Cochin Export Processing Zone (Kerala, India)
- Cavite Export Processing Zone Authority (Philippines)
- California Environmental Quality Act of 1970
- Centrale de l'Enseignement du Québec
- China Economic Quarterly (est. 1997; publication)
- Closed-Ended Questions
- Council On Environmental Quality
- Course Experience Questionnaire (higher education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The WRC conducted an on-site investigation from October 28 to November 2, 2006, after received a complaint from workers at the factory, which is located in the Cavite Export Processing Zone in Southern Tagalog Province, near Manila.