He said: ``One of the projects we work on with BT is the winner this year alone of three national PR awards, including the Business in the Community Cause Related Marketing Award.
What does CRM stand for?
CRM stands for Cause Related Marketing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRM
We have 453 other meanings of CRM in our Acronym Attic
- Cedar Rapids Linux Users Group (Iowa)
- Carrot Red Leaf Virus
- Camera Ready Material
- Camera Ready Mechanical
- Camp and Retreat Ministries (various locations)
- Canadian Risk Management (Global Risk Management)
- Canalith Repositioning Maneuver
- Capacity Request Message
- Cardiac Rhythm Management (pacemakers, defibrillators, cardiostimulators)
- Carmel (Amtrak station code; Carmel, CA)
- Cell Rate Margin (ATM)
- Cement Replacement Material
- Center for Regenerative Medicine
- Center for Rehabilitation Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Relationship Marketing
- Centre de Réadaptation de Mulhouse (French: Rehabilitation Center in Mulhouse; Mulhouse, France)
- Centre de Recherche en Management (French: Center for Research in Management)
- Centre de Recherches Mathématiques (Canada)
- Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques (French: Center for Research in Metallurgy)
- Centre for Reproductive Medicine (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2003, companies spent $971 million on cause related marketing programs, a ten percent increase, according to JAMI Charity Brands.
Cause related marketing Cause-related marketing has been practiced by American corporations since the 1960s, when the Insurance Company of America guaranteed a contribution to CARE with every policy it sold.
The American Marketing Association of Orange County (OCAMA), a local chapter of the largest association of marketing professionals worldwide, announced today two November events designed to bring together the local business community and nonprofit organizations for Cause Related Marketing partnerships.
As a result, many manufacturers are trying out cause related marketing initiatives -- giving cash to charity from product sales -- and others are developing Fairtrade products -- giving cash to producers in developing countries.
The Black Diamond cause related marketing initiative is envisioned as a perpetual offering to the Chamber's "Rebuild and Revitalize" New York program for years to come.
The majority of chief executives and marketing directors believe cause related marketing will play an important part in the operation of their companies in the next three years.
O'Connor has rejoined the firm after serving as Manager of Corporate Communications for The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company, where she was responsible for media relations, public affairs, cause related marketing programs and crisis communications.