The Cattell-Horn-Carroll (CHC) theory is an emerging model of multiple intelligences.
What does CHC stand for?
CHC stands for Cattell-Horn-Carroll
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHC
We have 331 other meanings of CHC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Horticultural Council
- Canadian Hurricane Centre (Environment Canada)
- Canadian Hydraulics Centre (National Research Council, Canada)
- Canadian Hydrographic Conference
- Canine Health Concern
- Cannons Health Club (UK)
- Carcinome Hépatocellulaire (French)
- Cardiovascular Home Care
- Cascade Harvest Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Catholic Heritage Curricula (Catholic academia)
- Caudry Handball Club (Caudry, France)
- Center for Health Care
- Center for Health Communications
- Centre Hospitalier Chrétien (French: Christian Hospital Center; Belgium)
- Centre Hospitalier de Compiègne (French: Compiègne Hospital Center; Compiègne, France)
- Centre Hydraulique Canadien (French: Canadian Hydraulics Centre)
- Certified Health Counselor
- Certified Healthcare Collector (Medical - Dental - Hospital Business Associates)
- Certified Healthcare Compliance
- Chaplain Corps, US Navy
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 builds on existing features with the addition of: 1) New interventions that are included for the Cattell-Horn-Carroll (CHC) cognitive factors, representing dozens of new interventions or accommodations.
The Cattell-Horn-Carroll Theory of Cognitive Abilities: Past, Present, and Future.