Mergers & Acquisitions WRM America merges with Catlin US:WRM America signed a partnership agreement with Catlin US, a part of Catlin Group Ltd.
What does CGL stand for?
CGL stands for Catlin Group Ltd. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGL
We have 91 other meanings of CGL in our Acronym Attic
- Conceptual Graph Knowledge Engineering Environment
- cGMP (Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate) Kinase I
- Ciputra Golf & Klub Keluarga (Indonesia)
- Canadian Geoscience Knowledge Network
- Christelijke Gereformeerde Kerken in Nederland (Dutch)
- Cambridge Genetics Knowledge Park
- Columbia Gorge Kayak School
- Carrier Grade Linux
- Catalyst Game Labs (est. 2007; InMediaRes Productions)
- Catlin Group Limited (various locations)
- Centre de Gestion de Lorraine (French: Lorraine Management Center; Nancy, Lorraine, France)
- Cercle Généalogique de Languedoc (French: Languedoc Genealogy Circle; Languedoc, France)
- Certified Genealogical Lecturer
- Charleston Gas Light (Charleston Gas Light)
- Chevron Global Lubricants (various locations)
- Child Graddon Lewis Architects
- Christian Gays and Lesbians Association
- Chronic Granulocytic Leukemia
- Circling Guidance Light (airport runway lighting)
- Clinical Governance Lead (health authorities; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This week's issue features seven pages of exclusive coverage from the IIS seminar, including audio interviews with executives such as Stephen Catlin, the chief executive officer of Catlin Group Ltd.
We buy eighty percent of our ILW protection from them," observed Mark van Zanden, outwards reinsurance business group leader at Bermuda-based Catlin Group Ltd.