adiacens to antimicrobial drugs and suggests broth microdilution MIC testing in cation-adjusted Mueller-Hinton broth with 2.
What does CAMHB stand for?
CAMHB stands for Cation-Adjusted Mueller-Hinton Broth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Civil Affairs and Military Government
- Canadian Association for Mental Health
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (various organizations)
- China Association for Mental Health (Beijing, China)
- Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals
- Contemporary Arts Museum Houston (Houston, TX)
- Comprehensive Adult Mental Health Act
- Commonwealth Association for Mental Handicap and Developmental Disabilities (UK)
- California Mental Health Advocates for Older Adults
- Capital Area Mental Health Center
- Columbia Area Mental Health Center (Columbia, SC)
- Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Home Care
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division (Hawaii Department of Health)
- Content Addressable Memory Hardware Overhead
- Casa Assistencial Maria Helena Paulina (Portugese: Maria Paulina Home Care; São Paulo, Brazil)
- California Association of Mental Health Patients' Rights Advocates
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (UK)
- Compact Automatic Message Handling System
Samples in periodicals archive:
1] in sodium chloride solution) was diluted with cation-adjusted Mueller-Hinton broth (CAMHB) to the final concentrations of 512 [mu]g.
0 Susceptible (S) (c)This interpretive standard is applicable only to broth microdilution susceptibility tests using cation-adjusted Mueller-Hinton broth with 2-5% lysed horse blood inoculated with direct colony suspension and incubated in ambient air at 35(degree)C for 20-24 hrs.