Ersoz M, Gugul IH, Cimen A, Leylek B, Yildiz S (2001) The sorption of metals on the polysulfone cation exchange membranes.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Cation Exchange Membrane
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Européen pour les Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)
- Complementary Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Cabin Emergency Manual
- Calving Ease Maternal
- Campi Elettro Magnetici (Italian: Electro Magnetic Fields)
- Campus Estado de México
- Captured Enemy Material
- Cardiac Event Monitoring
- Career Ending Move
- Casino Enterprise Management
- Center for Educational Measurements, Inc.
- Center for Educational Media (various organizations)
- Center for Electro-Mechanics
- Center for Electromagnetics
- Center for Emergency Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Enterprise Modernization (MITRE Corporation)
- Centre d'Éthique Médicale (French: Center for Medical Ethics; Catholic University of Lille; Lille, France)
- Centre d'Études Médiévales (French: Center for Medieval Studies; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This requirement has led many researchers to focus on cation exchange membranes.
The material, manufactured by American Machine and Foundry, is known under the trade name AMF C-311 cation exchange membrane.