Byline: The Register-Guard Wells Fargo Bank donates $3,000 to Catholic Social Services Wells Fargo Bank for the fourth consecutive year has donated $3,000 to the nonprofit Catholic Community Services of Lane County in Springfield to help fund services to low-income residents.
What does CSS stand for?
CSS stands for Catholic Social Services (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSS
We have 938 other meanings of CSS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Sleep Society
- Cancer-Specifice Survival
- Caningeraba State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Cansei de Ser Sexy (Brazilian band)
- Canungra State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Cascade Sierra Solutions (Oregon)
- Cascading Style Sheet
- Cascading Style Sheet (computing)
- Cassini Stratospheric Sounder
- Catholic Secondary School (Canada)
- Cause-Specific Survival (cancer)
- Caustic Soda Solution (chemistry)
- Cedar Shakes and Shingles (Manassas, VA)
- Cell Site Selection
- Cell Site Switch
- Cellular System Simulator
- Celtic Football Club (Scottish soccer club)
- Cement Solidification System
- Center for Seismic Studies
- Center for Space Sciences (University of Texas at Dallas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The law firm also provided seats to the Shasta County Women's Refuge, Northern California Catholic Social Services, Operation Blue Birthday, and Far Northern Regional Center.
The researchers found that refugees praised the churches, mosques, and faith-based organizations such as Catholic Social Services that offer help and support and said they had few problems with police and emergency services.
The Catholic Social Services also has a program that recruits, trains, and provides support services to foster parents as well as information sessions held by the program once a month in the evenings.
A collaborative effort the Centre is the product of a collaborative initiative of the eight groups who have worked together to create the agency, including the Edmonton Police Service, Catholic Social Services, the John Howard Society, the YWCA, Aboriginal Consulting Services of Alberta, city social services, Alberta Children's Services, and the RCMP The federal government pledged $1.
For example, Monsignor McCosker to Bishop Perkins, 21 April 1971, File 570001, NCWC Collection, Catholic Social Services Australia Archives.
For instance, Catholic Social Services has been assisting families with a variety of social programs for decades.
com Catholic Social Services In 1961, under the leadership of founder Monsignor Bill Irwin, Catholic Social Services commenced operation providing services to people of all faiths and cultures by serving their social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual needs.