NW Washington, DC 20001 Honorees: * Joshua Dubois, Executive Director, White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships * Marguerite Harmon, CEO, Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona * Maria Odom, Executive Director, Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
What does CLINIC stand for?
CLINIC stands for Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Clinical Laboratory Information Management System
- Crystallography Laboratory Information Management System
- Christian Latouche IMageur SOlaire (French: Christian Latouche Solar Imager telescope)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Interstitial Nephritis (Swine Leptospirosis)
- Comité de Lutte contre les Infections Nosocomiales (French: Committee for the Fight against Nosocomial Infections)
- Community Learning and Information Network
- Contract Line Item Number
- Customer Line Item Number
- Clinical Laboratory / Klinisches Labor (Journal)
- Closed Loop Insulin Infusion for Critically Ill Patients
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Computational Laboratories In Number Theory
- Cape Lambert Iron Ore Ltd. (Leederville, Australia)
- Centre Laser Infrarouge d'Orsay (French Infrared Laser Center)
- Classroom Literacy Interventions and Outcomes (research study; US Department of Education)
- Columbia Libraries Information Online (Columbia University's online catalog)
- Common Lisp Interactive Objects (Graphical User Interface)
- Cross-Layer Iterative Optimization
- Cross-Linked Iron Oxide
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Homeland Security * Don Kerwin, executive director, Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
Since 1997, Osuna has also served as a consultant for Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.