Council of Teaching Hospitals, the Fair Share Hospitals Collaborative and the Catholic HealthCare Partnership of New Jersey C are united in support of continued commitment to these essential charity care services during this time of transition in the nation's healthcare delivery system.
What does CHCPNJ stand for?
CHCPNJ stands for Catholic HealthCare Partnership of New Jersey
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Change Code Page (MS-DOS)
- Chemical Hazard Communication Program
- Chinese Historical and Cultural Project
- Christian Healing Certification Program
- Combined Heating, Cooling & Power
- Community Health and Care Partnership (UK)
- Community Health Care Plan (Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Connecticut)
- Center for Health Care Policy and Evaluation (United Healthcare Services, Inc.)
- Connecticut Home Care Program for Elders
- Cynthiana-Harrison County Public Library (Cynthiana, KY)
- Center for Health Care and Policy Research (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Center for Home Care Policy and Research (New York)
- Center for Health Care Quality (Columbia, Missouri)
- Certified in Health Care Quality Management (American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians)
- Calvary Health Care Riverina (Little Company of Mary Health Care; Australia)
- Canadian Hellenic Cable Radio, Ltd.
- Center for Health Care Rights
- Centre for Health Care Research (University of Brighton; England, UK)
- Certified Health Care Recruiter (credential)
- Colombo Hindu College Rugby (Sri Lanka)