15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Catholic Health Association of the United States (CHA) has joined an interfaith coalition urging lawmakers to craft a meaningful, national response to gun violence.
What does CHAUSA stand for?
CHAUSA stands for Catholic Health Association of the United States
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHAUSA in our Acronym Attic
- CI/HUMINT (Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence) Automated Tool Set
- Clearing House Automated Transfer System
- Community Home Assistance to Seniors (Ontario, Canada)
- Composable High Assurance Trusted System (DARPA)
- Counterintelligence/HUMINT (Human Intelligence) Analysis Tool Set (US DoD)
- Challenges of the Agrarian Transition in Southeast Asia
- Communications Jamming
- Community Health Assessment Unit
- Chicagoland Home Automation Users Group
- Catholic Health Association of the United States
- Council Housed Adult Vermin
- Council Housed and Violent (urban slang; UK)
- Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology (US NIAID)
- Capitol Hill Arts Workshop (Washington, DC)
- Chino Hills Area Water Polo (Chino Hills, CA)
- Cell Health Assay of Water Quality
- Charging Hazards and Wake Studies (flight experiment)
- Chemical Hazard Warning System
- Caribbean HIV/AIDS Youth Network
- Churches Health Association of Zambia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new approach won support from Planned Parenthood and the Catholic Health Association of the United States.
In addition to AHA, partners in the initiative include the Association of American Medical Colleges, American College of Healthcare Executives, Catholic Health Association of the United States, and National Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems.
The association worked with the Catholic Health Association of the United States on the development of the Social Accountability Program.
The New Jersey Hospital Association, the American Health Care Association, and the Catholic Health Association of the United States have joined AAHA in filing the brief in a case brought by the New Jersey Association of Nonprofit Homes for the Aging, the New Jersey Association of Health Care Facilities, and four individual nursing homes against the State's department of human services.
Mary Health System, Sisters of Mercy and the Catholic Health Association of the United States.
12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Sister Carol Keehan, DC, president and chief executive officer of the Catholic Health Association of the United States (CHA), issued the following statement.
org Catholic Health Association of the United States 4455 Woodson Rd.