The Catholic Bishops' Conference in November 1996 published the statement "A Catholic Framework for Economic Life.
What does CFEL stand for?
CFEL stands for Catholic Framework for Economic Life (National Conference of Catholic Bishops)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFEL
- Compagnie Française Études Géotechniques (French: French Geotechnical Studies Company)
- Council for Electronic Government (Bethesda, MD)
- Central Florida Eye Institute
- Certificat de Fin d'Etudes Instrumentales (French)
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator
- Certification and Fuel Economy Information System (US EPA)
- China Far East International Trading Corp.
- China Forum of Environmental Journalists (Beijing, China)
- Citizens for Effective Justice
- Citizens for Environmental Justice (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (Judge Business School; Cambridge University; UK)
- Centre for Free-Electron Laser Science (Germany)
- Cold Flow Electric Laser
- Center for Free Electron Laser Studies (Santa Barbara, CA; Quantum Institute; Los Alamos National Library)
- Canadian Foundation Engineering Manual (BiTech Publishers Ltd.; Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Central Facility for Electron Microscopy (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Centre for Festival and Event Management (Napier University; UK)
- Certificat de Fin d'Études Musicales (French: Musical Graduation Certificate)
- Cohesive Finite Element Method (micromechanics)
- Combined Fates and Effects Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Called A Catholic Framework for Economic Life, these principles are: 1.
Back inside the hotel, in a faint echo of "Economic Justice for All," their headline-making economics pastoral letter of 1986, the bishops approved "A Catholic Framework for Economic Life.