Founder and past chairman of the Catholic Committee on Urban Ministry and past chairman of the Association of Chicago Priests, he was also a member of St.
What does CCUM stand for?
CCUM stands for Catholic Committee on Urban Ministry (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCUM
- California Center for Urban Horticulture
- Centro Congressi Unione Industriale (Italian: Industrial Union Congress Center)
- Corporate Coach University International
- Crew Chief Under Instruction (USMC)
- Commission on Christian Unity and Interreligious Concerns
- Center for Coal Utilization Japan
- California Credit Union League (Financial)
- Colorado Credit Union League
- Coro de Câmara da Universidade de Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal Chamber Choir)
- Cooperative Credit Union League of Bangladesh Ltd.
- Christ Church United Methodist
- Council for Creative Urban Ministries (Richmond, VA)
- Calvert City United Methodist Church (Calvert City, KY)
- Cedar Creek United Methodist Church (Texas)
- Chevy Chase United Methodist Church (Chevy Chase, MD)
- Chinese Community United Methodist Church (Oakland, CA)
- Christ's Community United Methodist Church (Joplin, MO)
- Consortium of College and University Media Centers
- Central Credit Union of Maryland
- Center for Cross-Cultural Understanding (Dalton, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later I went to Notre Dame with Peggy, and we established the Catholic Committee on Urban Ministry, where we educated a whole generation of priests, sisters, and laypeople on the social teachings of the church.
85) Founded in 1967, the Catholic Committee on Urban Ministry had an impressive membership: Monsignor Geno Baroni of the Archdiocese of Washington's Urban Office; Father Eugene Boyle of the Archdiocese of San Francisco, active with the United Farmworkers of America; Father Patrick Flood of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, active in race matters; Father P.