The CCCB, Campaign Life Coalition, the Catholic Civil Rights League, Christian Heritage Party, and the Christian Legal Fellowship are among those urging the federal government to appeal the ruling.
What does CCRL stand for?
CCRL stands for Catholic Civil Rights League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCRL
We have 27 other meanings of CCRL in our Acronym Attic
- Care of the Critically Ill Surgical Patient (course)
- Community College of Rhode Island - Warwick
- Canadian Council for Reform Judaism (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Catholic Commission for Racial Justice
- Churches' Commission for Racial Justice (UK)
- Classical Christianity and Rabbinic Judaism
- Cell Cycle-Related Kinase
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- California Center for Regional Leadership
- California Community Redevelopment Law
- Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory
- College and Career Reference Library
- Computer Chess Rating Lists
- Complementary Current-Reuse Low-Noise Amplifier
- Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (Salem, OR)
- Comissão de Coordenação da Região de Lisboa e Vale do Tejo (Portugal)
- California Certified Residential Manager
- Centre Commun de Ressources en Micro-ondes
- Centre de Contrôle des Radiocommunications des services Mobiles
- Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alliance includes: Catholic Civil Rights League, REAL Women of Canada, the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, Focus on the Family and the Christian Legal Fellowship.
A young man from the Catholic Civil Rights League who attended one of the hearings told me he had to face "physical intimidation" when he made his case.
Criticism The Catholic Civil Rights League has long foreseen problems with C389.
As the Catholic Civil Rights League (CCRL) points out in its Bulletin of November 12, "Bill C-389 does not include a definition of 'gender identity' or 'gender expression.
THE DRUMMONDVILLE CASE The Catholic Civil Rights League in Toronto presented this year's Archbishop Adam Exner Award for Catholic Excellence in Public Life to Suzanne Lavallee of Drummondville, Quebec.
Press releases were issued immediately by Campaign Life Coalition, Catholic Civil Rights League, REAL women, Canadian Physicians for Life, 4MyCanada, and others, including this magazine (see below).
Opposing counsel, Michael Morris, counsel for the Attorney-General of Canada is supported by intervenors--the Catholic Civil Rights League (CCRL), REAL Women of Canada, and the Christian Legal Fellowship.