For 46 years, the Catholic Charities of the Virgin Islands (CCVI) has been feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless and clothing the needy.
What does CCVI stand for?
CCVI stands for Catholic Charities of the Virgin Islands
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCVI
We have 2 other meanings of CCVI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Crime Victims Foundation (est. 2002; Canada)
- Central Coast Venture Forum (now California Coast Venture Forum; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Centro Cultural Vila Flor (Portuguese: Vila Flor Cultural Center)
- Colchester Center Volunteer Fire Company (Vermont)
- Commission on the Chemistry of Volcanic Gases (International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's Interior)
- Communauté de Communes de la Vallée du Garon (French municipality federation)
- Comité Course Véhicules Historiques de Compétition (French classic race car competition)
- Central City Value High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Cherry Creek Valley Historical Society (Colorado)
- Carb Controlled Variable Ignition (car part; Honda)
- Certified Central Vacuums Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Communauté de Communes du Val de l'Indre (French municipality federation)
- Communauté de Communes du Vimeu Industriel (French municipality federation)
- Council on Cardiovascular Imaging (European Society of Cardiology)
- Certified LabWindows Developer (National Instruments Corporation)
- Computer Center for Visually Impaired People (City University of New York)
- California Commercial Vehicle Inspection System
- Chlamydia-Cel Vet IF Test
- Close Combat Vehicle, Light
- Communauté de Communes des Vallons du Lyonnais (French municipality federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catholic Charities cuts services in Virgin Islands Catholic Charities of the Virgin Islands has announced a cutback in programs and personnel due to a mounting deficit, brought on by an increased demand for services and a reduction in federal and local funding.