Al Capone died on January 25, 1947 and shortly thereafter his body was buried in Mount Carmel Catholic Cemetery in Hillside, Illinois, a cemetery owned and operated by the Catholic Bishop of Chicago.
What does CBC stand for?
CBC stands for Catholic Bishop of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBC
We have 769 other meanings of CBC in our Acronym Attic
- Car Battery Charger
- Carapana (SIL code, Colombia)
- Carbon County Railway Company
- Cargo Bed Covers
- Caribbean Bottling Company Co. Ltd.
- Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation (Barbados)
- Caribbean Business Club (various organizations)
- Carp Beneficiary Certificate (Philippines)
- Carpet Backing Cloth
- Cascade Bicycle Club
- Catholic Bishops Conference
- Caught By Cat
- Cedar Brewing Company
- Cell Biology Course
- Cell Broadcast Center
- Center for Bio-Medical Communication, Inc.
- Center for Biodiversity & Conservation (American Museum of Natural History)
- Center for Black Culture (various locations)
- Center for Brain and Cognition (University of California, San Diego)
- Central Bankruptcy Court (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catholic Bishop of Chicago, which noted that a religious school's labor decisions "raise substantial First Amendment concerns.
A Catholic bishop of Chicago, dead for 102 years, moved from one cemetery to another.