We will share highlights of one exemplary project: Cathepsin S/K.
What does CTSC stand for?
CTSC stands for Cathepsin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTSC
We have 89 other meanings of CTSC in our Acronym Attic
- Crash the Super Bowl (Doritos)
- Critical Task Selection Board
- Culture, Tourism and Sport Board (Local Government Association; London, UK)
- Clinical Trials Standards Benchmarking Association
- Cercle de Tir Sportif de Bourg lès Valence (French shooting club)
- Certified Texas School Business Specialist
- Cut To Suit, Beat To Fit
- Cambridge Trading Services Corporation (finance; Cambridge, MA)
- Canadian Technical Security Conference (Burlington, ON, Canada)
- Carlton Trail Ski Club (Canada)
- Chenega Technology Services Corporation
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (University of California at Davis)
- Clustered Tunnel Server Configuration
- Community Television of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- Community Treatment and Services Center
- Computerized Test of Self-Control
- Countrywide Tax Service Corporation
- Center for Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents (Allegheny General Hospital; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Connecticut Travelers Sporting Clays Association (Seymour, CT)
- Community Television of Santa Cruz County (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and LEO Pharma A/S today announced that their collaboration on the development of an oral treatment for psoriasis has reached an important milestone as Virobay has now initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial of VBY-891 - a selective cathepsin S inhibitor.
com)-- AnaSpec is pleased to announce the release of two new SensoLyte[R] assay kits for the measurement of Cathepsin L activity - the SensoLyte[R] 520 and Rh110 Cathepsin L Assay Kits.
The implications vary because of differences in mode of action; adiponectin regulates hepatic glucose metabolism and has antiinflammatory effects on the vascular wall (4), whereas leptin exhibits systemic effects on appetite and metabolism (3), and the novel adipokines chemerin and cathepsin S affect adipogenesis and atherosclerotic plaque growth and destabilization, respectively (5-7).
The methods depend upon inhibiting invariant chain proteolysis by cathepsin S from class II MHC/invariant chain complexes, thereby reducing the competency of class II MHC molecules for binding antigenic peptides, reducing presentation of antigenic peptides by class II MHC molecules, and suppressing immune responses.
00 Hardcover QP609 The reversible tight-binding inhibitors target proteases of the papain superfamily of cystein proteases, which includes several mammalian cathepsins.
During the latest quarter, Celera received $3 million in revenue from the resale of its cathepsin S inhibitor program to a privately held drug development company.
Flatworms taken from mice treated with the drug showed reduced activity of the cysteine protease called cathepsin B, suggesting that this enzyme is a prime target of K11777.