com)-- The North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC (NACCME), in partnership with HMP Communications, LLC, publisher of Cath Lab Digest, today announced that the annual LUMEN: The Symposium on Optimal Treatments for Acute MI meeting, the world's premier annual STEMI interventions meeting, taking place February 24-26, 2011, at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami in Miami, Florida, will feature a teaching session on transradial STEMI interventions.
What does CLD stand for?
CLD stands for Cath Lab Digest (monthly publication)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLD
We have 140 other meanings of CLD in our Acronym Attic
- Creating Local Connections West Africa
- Closed-Loop Cooling Water System
- Carrera-Linn Cultural Exchange (record label)
- Campaign Life Coalition Youth (anti-abortion organization)
- Coongie Lakes Control Zone (Australia)
- Called Line
- CAPPA Certified Doula
- Career Limiting Decision
- Carlsbad, CA, USA - Carlsbad/Palomar Airport (Airport Code)
- Causal Loop Diagram
- Center for Leadership Development
- Center Line Data
- Centre for Learning Development (various locations)
- Centre Local de Développement (French: Local Development Center; Canada)
- Certainly Lethal Dose
- Certified Labor Doula (childbirth)
- Certified LabVIEW Developer
- Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll pen name)
- Chemical Liquid Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a medical publisher with 12 titles, including Cath Lab Digest and Ostomy Wound Management.
HMP Communications also publishes information about important trends, techniques and treatments through its journals: Vascular Disease Management (VDM), Cath Lab Digest (CLD), EP Lab Digest (EPLD) and The Journal of Invasive Cardiology (JIC) -- and websites: vascularmanagement.