To facilitate per capita consumption comparisons across markets, this report utilises the concept of a Category Development Index (CDI), which is defined on the last page.
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Category Development Index
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Capacity Developers Incorporated (Dearborn, MI)
- Capacity Development Initiative
- Career Development Institute
- Career Development International (various locations)
- Career Development, Inc. (Arizona)
- Career Directors International (association of career professionals)
- Cargo Disposition Instructions
- Case Development Inspection (environment)
- Casino Data Imaging (Las Vegas, NV)
- Center for Data Insight
- Center for Defense Information
- Center for Design Innovation (North Carolina)
- Center for Digital Imaging, Inc.
- Center for Domain Integration (Air Force initiative for creating a modeling and simulation environment)
- Centers Development Initiative (EPSCoR)
- Central Diabetes Insipidus
- Centre de Développement Industriel (French: Industrial Development Center)
- Centre de Documentation et d'Information
- Centre de Droit International (French: Center for International Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the basis of a Category Development Index (CDI), which compares actual sales in a market to what would be expected given the overall size of the category and the population of the market, San Antonio leads the way with a CDI of 224.