Belden DataTwist(R) LC Category 5e and Category 6 UTP cables are designed and engineered to provide advanced fire safety performance.
What does CAT6 stand for?
CAT6 stands for Category 6 UTP Cable (computer networks)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Combined Cataract-Traceculectomy (ophthalmological procedure)
- California Achievement Test/Version 5
- California Achievement Test, Sixth Edition
- Clinical Adaptive Test / Clinical Linguistic and Auditory Milestone Scale
- Category 1 UTP cable
- Category 2 cable (EIA/TIA-586; supports data to 4 Mbps)
- Category UTP Cable (used for connecting communications devices)
- Category 4 cable (EIA/TIA-586; supports data to 16 Mbps)
- Category 5 UTP Cable (used for connecting computer networks)
- Category 5 Enhanced Cable
- Cable Telecommunications Association
- California Athletic Trainers' Association
- Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance
- Canadian Advanced Technology Association
- Canadian Art Therapy Association
- Canadian Athletic Therapists Association
- Cape African Teachers' Association
- Cape Amalgamated Taxi Association (South Africa)
- Cape Ann Transportation Authority (Massachusetts)
- Capital Area Technology Association (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CopperTen Augmented Category 6 UTP cable: ADC designed and built the very first Augmented Category 6 cable, and has reduced the size of its CopperTen Augmented Category 6 UTP cable to an average outside diameter of 0.
and a world-leader in the development of wire and cable products for the networking market, is pleased to announce a new addition to its DataTwist(R) line: DataTwist Limited Combustible (LC) Category 6 UTP cable.