This will include conducting cumulative impact assessment for all key river basins, reviewing and monitoring the release of environmental flows from hydro-power projects and drawing up Basin-Level Catchment Area Treatment Plans.
What does CATP stand for?
CATP stands for Catchment Area Treatment Plan (Council of Forestry; India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CATP
We have 22 other meanings of CATP in our Acronym Attic
- Catalyst Operating System (Cisco)
- Computer Automated Terminal Operation System (transportation terminal operations)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License
- Chthonic Auranian Templars of Thelema (spriritual group)
- Canadian Amateur Tug of War Association
- Catalytic Oxidation
- Caffeine Access Transport Protocol (internet)
- Cambridge Technologies (stock symbol)
- Campaign against Tube Privatisation (UK)
- Carrefour Anjou Touraine Poitou (French subterranean heritage association)
- Committee of Adaptation to Technical Process
- Coverage Acceptance Test Plan
- Creative Arts Therapy Program (various organizations)
- Crédit Agricole Touraine Poitou (regional bank; Poitiers, France)
- Carolina Antique Tractor Pulling Association (Mount Olive, NC)
- Curation and Alignment Tool for Protein Analysis (biology)
- Capital Area Tech Prep Consortium (Austin Community College; TX)
- Cholestasis Associated with Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network
- Contract Administration Techniques for Quality Enhancement Study Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Methodology To meet out the objectives of the catchment area treatment plan using RS-GIS, thematic maps of land use land cover, soil systems, and slope distribution in the catchment area were generated and integrated to work out the priority areas in different land use classes.
He said that the State had envisioned basin wise Integrated Catchment Area Treatment Plan in the entire State so that environment protection activities were carried in an effective manner.