Basing its opinion on the findings of the Ravi Chopra Committee report, that looked into the June 2013 Uttarakhand disaster and the role of hydro- projects in the tragedy, the ministry said non- compliance of many essential aspects like catchment area treatment plan, muck disposal, etc in many projects had escalated the degradation.
What does CATP stand for?
CATP stands for Catchment Area Treatment Plan (Council of Forestry; India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CATP
We have 22 other meanings of CATP in our Acronym Attic
- Catalyst Operating System (Cisco)
- Computer Automated Terminal Operation System (transportation terminal operations)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License
- Chthonic Auranian Templars of Thelema (spriritual group)
- Canadian Amateur Tug of War Association
- Catalytic Oxidation
- Caffeine Access Transport Protocol (internet)
- Cambridge Technologies (stock symbol)
- Campaign against Tube Privatisation (UK)
- Carrefour Anjou Touraine Poitou (French subterranean heritage association)
- Committee of Adaptation to Technical Process
- Coverage Acceptance Test Plan
- Creative Arts Therapy Program (various organizations)
- Crédit Agricole Touraine Poitou (regional bank; Poitiers, France)
- Carolina Antique Tractor Pulling Association (Mount Olive, NC)
- Curation and Alignment Tool for Protein Analysis (biology)
- Capital Area Tech Prep Consortium (Austin Community College; TX)
- Cholestasis Associated with Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network
- Contract Administration Techniques for Quality Enhancement Study Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
and investigate specific actions such as catchment area treatment plan.
To meet out the objectives of the catchment area treatment plan using RS-GIS, thematic maps of land use land cover, soil systems, and slope distribution in the catchment area were generated and integrated to work out the priority areas in different land use classes.