CLEVELAND -- Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN) today announced it has acquired the diesel fuel processing technology and associated business assets of Catalytica Energy Systems Inc.
What does CESI stand for?
CESI stands for Catalytica Energy Systems Inc
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of CESIOther Resources:
We have 28 other definitions for CESI in our Acronym Attic
- Comparative Education Society of Hong Kong
- Center for Electrochemical Systems and Hydrogen Research
- Center for Sustainable Human Rights Action
- Centre Jacques Berque pour les Études en Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French: Jacques Berque Centre for Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Combined Eastern Shore Horse Shows (Tyaskin, MD)
- Canadian Educational Standards Institute
- Capitol Environmental Services Inc.
- Capitol Exhibit Services, Inc. (Manassas, VA)
- Cardiac Electrophysiological Simulation
- Cat Eye Syndrome International
- Center for Economic and Social Inclusion
- Center for Economic and Social Information (UN)
- Center for Education and Counselling of Women
- Centre d'Etudes Superieures Industrielles (French)
- Centre d'Exploitation des Services Internet (French)
- Centro di Scienze dell'Invecchiamento (Italian)
- Centro Elettrotecnico Sperimentale Italiano (Italy)
- Certification Exhaust System Inspector
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Chauffe-Eau Solaire Individuel
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other units (Catalytica Combustion Systems and Catalytica Advanced Technologies) have been merged into a single company: Catalytica Energy Systems Inc.