A review of industrial catalytic wet air oxidation processes.
What does CWAO stand for?
CWAO stands for Catalytic Wet Air Oxidation (biotoxic water remediation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CWAO in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Wealth Advisors Network (est. 2009)
- Cellular Wide Area Network
- Children with Additional Needs (UK)
- Classified Wide Area Network
- Coalition Wide Area Network
- Combined Wide Area Network
- Conservative Women's Action Network (political group)
- Consolidated Wide Area Network
- Constellation Wide Area Network (Cisco)
- Central and West Asia and North Africa
- Cabin Wireless Access Point (Aircell; in-flight communication)
- Cable and Wireless Australia & Pacific
- Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
- Clean Water Action Plan
- Clean Water Action Project
- Coastal Watershed Assessment Procedure (Canada)
- Comprehensive Work Approval Process (US Navy)
- Captive Wild Animal Protection Coalition
- Council of Welfare Agencies of the Philippines, Inc.
- Center for Wood Anatomy Research (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Removal of nitrogeneous compounds by catalytic wet air oxidation.