Technip will deploy the valves throughout the refinery, including within the residual fluid catalytic cracking unit, naphtha processing units and new LPG storage unit.
What does CCU stand for?
CCU stands for Catalytic Cracking Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCU
We have 179 other meanings of CCU in our Acronym Attic
- Campus and Community United (California)
- CAP (Communications Access Point) Channel Unit
- Capital Credit Union
- Carbon Capture and Utilization (energy industry)
- Cardiac Care Unit
- Cardio Care Unit
- Cargo Containment Unit
- Carrier Control Unit (Cannon Technologies, Inc.)
- Case Coordination Unit
- Cash Cost per Unit (Sprint)
- CDMA Channel Unit
- Cell Culture Unit (space station scientific payload; Space Station Biological Research Project)
- Central Control Unit
- Centre Catholique Universitaire (French: University Catholic Center)
- Centro Cultural Universitario (Spanish: University Cultural Center; Mexico)
- Channel CODEC Unit (3GPP)
- Charge Control Unit
- Chung Cheng University (Taiwan)
- Cincinnati Christian University
- Civil Contingencies Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sunoco restarted a 90,000 barrel per day (bpd) gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) at its 335,000 barrel per day (bpd) Philadelphia refinery, according to sources familiar with refinery operations.
The upgrade also includes adding a 200,000 bpd vacuum distillation unit, a 92,000 bpd catalytic cracking unit and a 26,000 bpd alkylation unit.
com/research/2bfa2a/refinery_fluid_cat) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2016" to their offering.
The 450-tonne head for Stanlow s flagship residue catalytic cracking unit the largest of its kind in Europe became the biggest load seen on the M53 motorway in over a quarter of a century as it made the four mile journey from Ellesmere Port Docks in just over six hours.
1) 24Table 11: Asia-Pacific, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit Capacity in China (MMTPA), 2005-2017 25Table 12: Asia-Pacific, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit Capacity in China (MMTPA), 2005-2017 (Contd.
As per the agreement, the US based company will supply a catalyst and related chemical additives for the key residual fluid catalytic cracking unit at the company's Sohar refinery.
com/research/3539b6/global_refinery_fl) has announced the addition of GlobalData 's new report "Global Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units to 2015: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units" to their offering.