About 22 miles off the Port of Los Angeles in Toyon Bay, Santana, who is an instructor at the Catalina Island Marine Institute, spotted a huge eyeball, half the size of a dollar, buried under the sand.
What does CIMI stand for?
CIMI stands for Catalina Island Marine Institute (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIMI
We have 15 other meanings of CIMI in our Acronym Attic
- China Interactive Media Group (publishing company)
- China International Mining Group
- Comcast International Media Group (Comcast Corporation)
- Compliance Information Management Group (North American Electric Reliability Corporation)
- California Institute for Mental Health
- Caribbean Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (Barbados)
- Centre for International Mental Health (University of Melbourne; Carlton, Victoria, Australia)
- Computers In Mental Health
- Center on Infant Mental Health and Development
- Canadian Institute for Market Intelligence
- Centre for Interactive Management India
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor
- Committee on Integrity and Management Improvement (US EPA)
- Configuration Interaction from Molecular Integrals
- Conselho Indigenista Missionario (Portuguese: Indian Missionary Council)
- Consortium for Interchange of Museum Information
- Center for Information Management, Integration, and Connectivity (Rutgers)
- Central Illinois Mosque and Islamic Center (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)
- Civil Military Control
- Civil Military Coordination
Samples in periodicals archive:
The students traded three days of school for a three-day science adventure at the Catalina Island Marine Institute camp, popularly called Camp CIMI.
Doug Jann, chef at Catalina Island Marine Institute, shares these thoughts about the role of today's camp chef.