He is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and holds an MBA from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Casualty Actuarial Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Carrier Accounting System (Sprint)
- Carrier Assignment Scheme
- Casablanca, Anfa Morocco (airport code)
- Casablanca, Morocco ANFA Airport (city/airport code)
- Case Assignment
- Cashmere (Amtrak station code; Cashmere, WA)
- Casine (cell plating)
- Casino at Sea (cruise gaming)
- Casper (Amtrak station code; Casper, WY)
- Catch Assessment System (fisheries)
- Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- Catskill Animal Sanctuary (New York)
- Census Area Statistic (UK)
- Center for Academic Support (various schools)
- Center for Advanced Studies in Telecommunications (Ohio State University)
- Center for Advanced Study (various locations)
- Center for American Studies (various locations)
- Center for Atmospheric Sciences
- Center for Automotive Safety
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walden holds graduation degree from Villanova University and has been a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society since 1999.
To the list of "Risk Certifications: A to Z" included in your October 1, 2007, issue (Page 47), you can add two long-standing certifications held by almost 5,000 risk professionals: Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS) and Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS).
He recently collaborated with a former Aon colleague for a Casualty Actuarial Society eForum - Summer 2012 paper, Stochastic GBM Methods for Modeling Market Prices.
He has published various papers with the Casualty Actuarial Society and has presented at numerous industry conferences including the CAS Conventions, IDMA Conferences, AM Best and the ISO Tech Conference.
Morvan is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and has more than 12 years experience in the Canadian insurance and reinsurance market.
degree from the Fordham College at Lincoln Center, New York, NY and is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
Swanstrom is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS) and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries (AAA) and has spoken frequently on various reserving and financial reporting topics.