There was blood in the water, quite a bit of blood,'' said Mark Fisher, a student at Castro Valley High School who was not part of the group on the damaged slide.
What does CVHS stand for?
CVHS stands for Castro Valley High School (Castro Valley, California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVHS
We have 35 other meanings of CVHS in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Visible Human Project
- Citrus Valley Health Partners
- Central Virginia Health Planning Agency (Chester)
- Central Valley Health Policy Institute (California State University, Fresno)
- Cardiovasculaire, Hémostase, Respiration (French: Cardiovascular, Hemostasis, Respiration)
- Citizens' Voice for Health Rights (Canada)
- Cyclic Variation of Heart Rate (cardiology)
- Canley Vale High School (Canley Vale, NSW, Australia)
- Capistrano Valley High School (Mission Viejo, CA)
- Carnegie Vanguard High School (Houston, TX)
- Central Valley High School (Veradale, Washington, USA)
- Chartiers Valley High School (Bridgeville, Pennsylvania)
- Chicago Vocational High School (Chicago, IL)
- Chippewa Valley High School (Clinton Township, Michigan)
- Cocheco Valley Humane Society (Dover, NH)
- Crescent Valley High School (Corvallis, OR)
- Compton Verney House Trust (UK)
- Connecticut Valley Hindu Temple Society
- Commission of Voluntary and Humanitarian Work (Khartoum)
- Community Volunteer Health Workers (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16-year-old Xin Xin Lin, Castro Valley High School, Castro Valley, Calif.