a bachelors of science degree from Castleton State College (Vt.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Castleton State College (Castleton, Vermont)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Card Security Code (credit cards)
- Cardiac Science Corporation (Lake Forest, CA)
- Cardinia Shire Council (Australia)
- Career Service Center
- Career Studies Certificate (various schools)
- Carl Sandburg College (Galesburg, Illinois)
- Carnegie Science Center
- Carrier Supporting Carrier (Cisco)
- Carrier's Carrier
- Case Study Committee
- Cell Site Controller
- Cell Star Corp
- Center for Schools and Communities (Camp Hill, PA)
- Center for Science Communication (various locations)
- Center for Scientific Creation
- Center for Sex and Culture
- Center for Surface Combat
- Center for Sustainable Communities (various organizations)
- Center of Scientific Computing (Finnish Center for High-Performance Computing and Networking)
- Center Staff Chaplain
Samples in periodicals archive:
A former racer for Shrewsbury High and Castleton State College in Vermont, D'Errico is now a Vail local, working at a restaurant in the base village and shredding powder lines on fat skis by day.
Castleton State College 2010 South Alabama (Mobile, Ala.
Chamberlain Castleton State College, Castleton, Vermont
of Memphis, TN) Michael Gadway, 2nd year Fair Haven, VT Castleton State College (*) Kathryn Geubtner, 2nd year Pittsburgh, PA, California University of Pennsylvania (*) Darla Hardwick, 4th year Mount Vernon, OH, Mount Vernon Nazarene College (*) Katherine Herzog, 3rd year Montgomery, TX Texas A&M University Kendra Hollingsworth, 3rd year Rio Vista, CA, Simpson College (Hollingsworth's Scholarship in memory of A.
The state of Vermont's program on the campus of Castleton State College, which runs from June 23 to July 7, is open to students entering tenth through twelfth grades.
VSC, headquartered in Waterbury, Vermont, comprises five colleges - Castleton State College, Community College of Vermont, Johnson State College, Lyndon State College and Vermont Technical College - and has a total enrollment of more than 13,000 students.
He was a sophomore attending Castleton State College in Castleton, VT, majoring in education, with ambitions to teach elementary education abroad.