For each of the 12 years of the Castle Vale Housing Action Trust, Carole Rafferty was a Resident Board Member and in 2000 she was made an MBE, with her honour bestowed for services to the trust.
What does CVHAT stand for?
CVHAT stands for Castle Vale Housing Action Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Helicopter Carrier
- Hollister Municipal Airport (Hollister, CA)
- Cash Value Home Alliance (Murrieta, CA)
- Catawba Valley Heritage Alliance (North Carolina)
- Catawba Valley Hosiery Association (Charlotte,, NC)
- Comox Valley Harbour Authority (Canada)
- Computer Virus Hysteria Awards
- Cypress Village Homeowners Association (California)
- Carmel Valley Historic Airpark Society (Carmel Valley, CA)
- Cooperative Vehicle-Highway Automation Systems (California)
- Chinese Visible Handbook
- Chronic Viral Hepatitis B (biomedicine)
- Cache Valley Home Builders Association (Logan, UT)
- Chippewa Valley Home Builders Association (Eau Claire, WI)
- Comox Valley Home Based Business Association (Vancouver Island, BC, Canada)
- Cahaba Valley Health Care (Birmingham, AL)
- Cascade Valley Hospital and Clinics (Washington)
- Chateauguay Valley Horse Club (Ormstown, QC, Canada)
- Chemicals of Very High Concern
- China Voice Holding Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are challenges around PCTs and here we are seeing resources can't be spent sufficiently," addec Mr McIntosh, who leads the Community Regeneration Partnership and spent 11 years with Castle Vale Housing Action Trust.
ANGUS KENNEDY Chief Executive Castle Vale Housing Action Trust Personal success LAST week I read the views of your readers in Talk About under the heading 'Love and happiness are true signs of success'.
Vulcan House, on Farnborough Road, is due to be demolished along with two adjacent derelict blocks in three years but in the meantime Castle Vale Housing Action Trust has struck a deal worth pounds 30,000 a year to lease the building.
The pioneering project was developed by the Castle Vale Housing Action Trust and the Solihull and Coventry district of West Midlands Ambulance Service.
It is a brownfield site within the Castle Vale Estate which has undergone major facelifting work with widespread support from, among others, the Castle Vale Housing Action Trust.
At the end of this month the Castle Vale Housing Action Trust - the driving force behind one of the country's most successful regeneration projects - comes to an end, also marking the conclusion of a significant chapter in the career of Ms McDermott, a property partner at the Wilkes Partnership.
Mr McIntosh, who lives in Wolverhampton, is also a nonexecutive director of Birmingham and The Black Country Strategic Health Authority and director of Castle Vale Housing Action Trust.