Castle Morpeth Disability Association (CDMA) is running a natural horsemanship and Western riding demonstration at Lane Farm Equestrian Centre in Bedlington on Saturday April 21, to raise funds to support a wide range of services for people in Northumberland.
What does CMDA stand for?
CMDA stands for Castle Morpeth Disability Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMDA
We have 14 other meanings of CMDA in our Acronym Attic
- Command Group
- Countermeasures Development and Validation
- CDPD Mobile Data Intermediate System
- Calcutta Metropolitan Development Authority (India)
- Calgary Motor Dealers Association (Alberta, Canada)
- California Motorcycle Dealers Association
- Canadian Magen David Adom for Israel
- Capital Markets Development Authority (Fiji)
- Cato Manor Development Association (South Africa)
- Center-Moved Diffusion Approximation
- Central Maine Dressage Association
- Centralized Management with Delegated Administration
- Centro Mexicano de Derecho Ambiental
- Chemical Materiel Destruction Agency
- Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (India)
- Chicago Metropolitan Development Association (Illinois)
- Chicago Metropolitan Distributors Association
- Chinese Medical Doctor Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
She turned to Castle Morpeth Disability Association and they offered her a place on the Coalfields National Apprenticeship programme.
The numbers came up for Castle Morpeth Disability Association (CMDA) as it won more than pounds 52,500 in a TV funding battle to pay for the project.
The Castle Morpeth Disability Association is the first organisation to move into new offices which have been built as part of the flagship Sanderson Arcade project in Morpeth town centre.
It has the support of the Department for Transport, Northumbria Police and Castle Morpeth Disability Association.
In particular, we are extremely grateful to Castle Morpeth Disability Association, Morpeth Area Partially Sighted group and Morpeth Town Council, who gave financial support specifically to the project, which follows up the Gathering's internationally-themed activities this spring.
Castle Morpeth Disability Association was awarded pounds 4,858 to buy four electric scooters to help disabled people go shopping and Lynemouth and Ellington Miners' Welfare receives pounds 8,505 towards environmental improvement works.
Other groups supported by the fund this year include Meadowell Connected's Barn project, Castle Morpeth Disability Association and Whitemere Community Primary School.