In developing this inaugural edition, ETAS has collaborated with its esteemed faculty, and has worked in partnership with Castle Connolly Graduate Medical Publishing (CCGMP).
What does CCGMP stand for?
CCGMP stands for Castle Connolly Graduate Medical Publishing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Common Control Gate Line (semiconductor)
- Collin County Gay and Lesbian Alliance (Texas)
- Cabrera-Celli-Goodman-Manson (atomic scattering theory).
- Chicago Center for Global Ministries (Chicago, IL)
- Collie Club of Greater Miami (Florida; dog owners)
- Commission de la Carte Geologique du Monde (French: Commission for the Geological Map of the World; est. 1881; Paris, France)
- Constrained Conjugate Gradient Method
- Cover Crops/Green Manure
- Carlsbad Caverns Guadalupe Mountains Association
- Chinese Christian Global Mission Center
- Commonwealth Consultative Group on Mineral Resources and Geology
- Club Carpe de la Gaule Niortaise (French fishing club)
- Cycle Combiné au Gaz Naturel (French: Natural Gas Combined Cycle; turbines)
- Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey, Inc.
- California Council of Geoscience Organizations
- Central Cyber Government Office (Hong Kong)
- Custom Clothing Guild of Oregon
- Code on Corporate Governance Practices (Hong Kong)
- Combat Communications Group
- Command and Control Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Study Guides for 13 Medical Specialties Available Online at No Charge NEW YORK -- Castle Connolly Graduate Medical Publishing (CCGMP) today announced that its neurology board review manual - authored and edited by internationally renowned experts - is now available online at no cost for physicians, medical students and other medical professionals through the publisher's website at www.
NEW YORK -- Castle Connolly Graduate Medical Publishing (CCGMP) today announced that its medical board review manuals - authored and edited by internationally renowned experts - are now available online at no charge for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical and nursing students and other medical professionals through the publisher's website at www.