Lemminkainen has been granted a patent by the National Board of Patents and Registration of Finland, for a frame and method of creating openings in cast-in-place concrete walls.
What does CIPC stand for?
CIPC stands for Cast-In-Place Concrete
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIPC
We have 66 other meanings of CIPC in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Integriertes Private Banking
- Consolidated Installation Property Book (US Army)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Board (NIPC)
- Central Indiana Public Broadcasting Consortium
- Church of India Pakistan Burma and Ceylon
- Cosmetology Industry Program of British Columbia
- Consolidated Installation Property Book Office
- California Immigrant Policy Center (est. 1996)
- California Invasive Plant Council
- Cash Items in the Process of Collection (banking)
- Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- Childhood Injury Prevention Coalition (Contra Costa Health Services; California)
- Children in Public Care (UK)
- Chlorophenyl Isopropyl Carbamate (potato sprout supressant )
- Cisco Internet Protocol Communicator (Cisco Softphone)
- Colliers International Property Consultants Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Comite International des Pipe Clubs (French: International Committee of Pipe Clubs)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Committee
- Centro de Investigación y Promoción del Campesinado (Center for Campesino Research and Promotion)
- Colorado Industrial Pretreatment Coordinators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "We demonstrated to experienced design professionals and builders that, given the known advantages of today's advanced cast-in-place concrete technology and systems, including flexibility and sustainability, concrete can provide economical structural solutions for office buildings in New York City.
Cast-in-place Concrete We've discussed in earlier articles some of the considerations required when working with Portland cement concrete.
high structure utilizing precast and cast-in-place concrete.
During the 36-month construction, 36,000 cubic yards of cast-in-place concrete was used, and 50,000 square feet of curved laminated glass was installed on the exterior wall.
On Prospect Park's structural frame has 8-inch-thick reinforced-concrete floor slabs supported by cast-in-place concrete columns.
of Atlanta, is a minority/women owned Disadvantaged Business Enterprise construction firm specializing in cast-in-place concrete work.
Above that, it has a cast-in-place concrete core and steel framing around the perimeter.