The survey being satisfactory, Green Tide now plans to pull the tubing and set a cast iron bridge plug with a small pulling unit that can quickly be arranged.
What does CIBP stand for?
CIBP stands for Cast Iron Bridge Plug (oil industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIBP
We have 9 other meanings of CIBP in our Acronym Attic
- Corporation of Insurance Brokers of New Zealand
- California International Baccalaureate Organization
- Channel Islands Brussels Office (est. 2011)
- Council of Independent Business Owners (est. 1987; Asheville, NC)
- Council of Industrial Boiler Operators (Burke, VA)
- Council of Industrial Boiler Owners
- Comprehensive Independent Booksellers Online Network
- Centralny Instytut Badania Opinii Publicznej (Polish: Central Research Institute of Public Opinion)
- Calcium- and Integrin-Binding Protein (thrombosis research)
- Cancer-Induced Bone Pain
- Centre International Blaise Pascal (French library)
- Computer Integrated Building Processes (building industry; National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Continuous Infraclavicular Brachial Plexus (pain medicine)
- Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association
- Chronic Intractable Benign Pain Syndromes
- Center of International Business Research (Finland)
- Central Illinois Bragging Rights (Arthur, IL)
- Centre for International Borders Research (UK)
- Cosmic Infrared Background Radiation
- Children Injured by Restraint and Aversives
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initial Barnett Shale completion was abandoned with a cast iron bridge plug set over the Barnett Shale perforations and recompletion to the Ellenberger breccia porosity is currently being tested.
The damaged Wilcox sand has since been isolated with a cast iron bridge plug.