King, who has endured a rocky relationship with New Jersey casino regulators through the years, was banned from doing business with Atlantic City casinos last year after asking to withdraw his application for a new casino service industry license.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Casino Service Industry (New Jersey Casino Control Commission)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Society for Immunology
- Canadian Society of Immigration
- Canadian Sugar Institute
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Career Sports International
- Caregiver Strain Index
- Carrefour de Solidarité Internationale (French: Crossroads of International Solidarity; Canada)
- Carrier Scale Internetworking
- Case-Shiller Index (real estate industry)
- Caspian Services, Inc. (various organizations)
- Cast Stone Institute (Winder, GA)
- Cat Smack International
- Catalyst Semiconductor, Inc.
- Catalytic Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Causal Side Information
- Cell Sequence Integrity (ATM)
- Center for School Improvement
- Center for Social Inclusion
- Center for Social Innovation (US and Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is fast becoming a major, in the casino service industry.
The company is fast becoming a major in the casino service industry.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Casino Data Systems (Nasdaq-NNM: CSDS) announced that yesterday the Casino Control Commission of New Jersey granted the Company a casino service industry license.
Nasdaq: AGAM) today announces granting of New Jersey casino service industry gaming license, thereby opening access to New Jersey and Connecticut markets.