Twelve Ancillary Casino Service Industry Enterprises (CSIE) have been approved to preliminarily enter into agreements with casino licensees and internet gaming permit holders.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Casino Service Industry (New Jersey Casino Control Commission)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Society for Immunology
- Canadian Society of Immigration
- Canadian Sugar Institute
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Career Sports International
- Caregiver Strain Index
- Carrefour de Solidarité Internationale (French: Crossroads of International Solidarity; Canada)
- Carrier Scale Internetworking
- Case-Shiller Index (real estate industry)
- Caspian Services, Inc. (various organizations)
- Cast Stone Institute (Winder, GA)
- Cat Smack International
- Catalyst Semiconductor, Inc.
- Catalytic Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Causal Side Information
- Cell Sequence Integrity (ATM)
- Center for School Improvement
- Center for Social Inclusion
- Center for Social Innovation (US and Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
King, who has endured a rocky relationship with New Jersey casino regulators through the years, was banned from doing business with Atlantic City casinos last year after asking to withdraw his application for a new casino service industry license.
Locaid's designation as an Ancillary Casino Service Industry Enterprise (CSIE) in New Jersey is a historic first for the geolocation industry and marks the first time a LaaS company has received such status from a state regulatory agency.
The company is fast becoming a major, in the casino service industry.
The Mazzocchi's are licensed for asbestos removal and demolition in NJ, NY, CT, and PA; they also hold an "A901" hauler's license and a New Jersey Casino Service Industry License.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- GTECH Corporation (NYSE: GTK) announced today that the Casino Control Commission of the State of New Jersey has granted the Company a casino service industry license.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Casino Data Systems (Nasdaq-NNM: CSDS) announced that yesterday the Casino Control Commission of New Jersey granted the Company a casino service industry license.
Nasdaq: AGAM) today announces granting of New Jersey casino service industry gaming license, thereby opening access to New Jersey and Connecticut markets.