This might include money in the bank, annuities, the cash value of life insurance, personal investments, retirement accounts - and, yes, even the present value of your pension and Social Security.
What does CVLI stand for?
CVLI stands for Cash Value of Life Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVLI
We have 2 other meanings of CVLI in our Acronym Attic
- Chula Vista Learning Community Charter School (California)
- Chronic Viral Liver Disease (hepatology)
- Collaborative Virtual Lighting Designer (Work Group in 3d Second Life Platform; Berlin, Germany)
- Combat Vehicle Laser Detector
- Certified Vehicle Leasing Executive (NVLA program)
- Collaborative Virtual Learning Environment
- Compact Very Low Frequency
- Consolidated Very Low Frequency (communications system)
- Chemung Valley Living History (Wellsburg, NY)
- Cannon Valley Lutheran High School (Morristown, MN)
- Christian Video Licensing International (Portland, OR)
- Clayton Valley Little League (Clayton, CA)
- Crescenta Valley Little League (Glendale, CA)
- Crypto Variable Logic Label
- Caudal Ventrolateral Medulla
- Crime Victim Legal Network (South Carolina Victim Assistance Network)
- Cascino Vaughan Law Offices, Ltd. (Chicago, IL)
- Convair CV-240 (airliner)
- Cross Valley Link Road (UK)
- Chiltern Vale Land Rover Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, Rockford wrote, the cash value of life insurance can be transferred to another policy or annuity tax-free, with a 1035 exchange.
Financial Snapshot The Wooden Family Frisco, TX Household Income Gross Income * $218,600 Assets Primary Residence ** 295,500 Rental Properties ** 268,000 Carol's 401(k) 42,653 Savings 28,000 2007 Lexus IS350 *** 23,650 2006 GMC Yukon *** 17,150 Jason's 403(b) 11,000 Business Checking and Savings 6,100 Carol's Roth IRA 5,296 Carol's Cash Value of Life Insurance 3,221 Checking 3,000 Jason's Cash Value of Life Insurance 1,383 Stocks 1,000 Total $705,953 Liabilities Primary Mortgage $254,000 Rental Mortgage 160,000 Car Loan 32,000 Total $446,000 Net Worth $259,953 * INCLUDES INCOME FROM RENTAL PROPERTY ** ESTIMATE ACCORDING TO ZILLOW.
The improvement in increase in cash value of life insurance is due to increased earnings rates from such insurance policies.
Cash value of life insurance increased from the addition of policies held by First Bank as a result of the merger August 2, 2004, plus an increase in dividend rate.
Financial Snapshot: DeShawn James HOUSEHOLD INCOME Gross Income $35,000 ASSETS Market Value of Home $150,000 1998 El Dorado 15,000 1998 Ford Contour 8,000 Cash Value of Life Insurance 6,800 Social Security Benefits 4,356 for eldest daughter ($363 a month) Child Support 4,176 for youngest daughter ($348 a month) Bonds--EE Bonds 2,500 Savings 1,700 Checking 1,000 Total $193,532 LIABILITIES Mortgage $99,600 Visa $1,000 Loan from Annuity ($72.
In the third quarter of fiscal 2008, the Company borrowed $983,000 against the cash value of life insurance policies owned by the Company.
Current assets $11,629 $12,323 Property and equipment - net 4,837 4,191 Cash value of life insurance 1,628 1,532 Other assets 301 338 Total $18,395 $18,384