Cash net income in 2011 is anticipated to be in the range of $883 to $909 million.
What does CNI stand for?
CNI stands for Cash Net Income (accounting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNI
We have 207 other meanings of CNI in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers (Concord, NH)
- China National Heavy Truck Corporation Company, Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- Centre National Hospitalier Universitaire (French: National University Hospital Center; Benin)
- Cable Network Incorporated
- Calcineurin Inhibitor
- Calling Number Identification
- Carbon Nanotechnologies, Inc. (now Unidym; Menlo Park, CA)
- Carbon Neutral Initiative (various locations)
- Caregiver Network Inc. (Canada)
- Carte Nationale d'Identité (French: National Identity Card)
- Center for Networked Information
- Central Nacional de Informaciones (Spanish: National Information Center; Chile)
- Central Nacional de Inteligencia (Chile)
- Central Newspapers, Inc. (various locations)
- Centralized Noise Injection
- Centre National de l'Informatique (French: National Informatics Center; Tunisia)
- Centro Nacional de Inteligencia (Madrid, Spain)
- Century-National Insurance (various locations)
- Certificate of No Impediment (marriages abroad)
- Certified NetWare Instructor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cash net income in 2008 is anticipated to be US$315 to US$325 million.
We asked investors to compare our stock price based on cash earnings per share -- cash net income -- to that of other companies, to consider our prospects and to consider whether we're fairly valued.
Cash net income in 2009 is anticipated to be in the range of $390 to $402 million.
LOESTRIN 24 FE and TACLONEX Fuel Strong Growth in First Quarter Revenue and Cash Net Income
The non-GAAP measures of adjusted EBITDA, adjusted net income and cash net income disclosures are not presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and are not intended to be used in lieu of GAAP presentations of net income.
Expected Adjusted EBITDA and cash net income have been adjusted to exclude the expected one-time costs in 2010 related to the integration of the messaging businesses.
Cash net income in 2008 is anticipated to be $315 to $325 million.