The operational efficiencies gained by proactive decision making will help continually enhance reliability, reduce costs and improve cash flow cycle time.
What does CFCT stand for?
CFCT stands for Cash Flow Cycle Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFCT
We have 3 other meanings of CFCT in our Acronym Attic
- Child, Family and Community Service Act (Canada)
- Canadian Forces Command and Staff College (Canada)
- Christian Family Church South Coast (Kwazulu Natal, South Africa)
- Cedar Falls Community School District (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Center for Charter School Development (Nevada)
- Center For Computer Systems Engineering
- Cell-Free Culture Supernatant Fluid
- Chinese Federation for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Control-Flow Checking by Software Signatures
- Cotabato Foundation College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- Cedar Falls Community Theater (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Centre for Fuel Cell Technology (Chennai, India; International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials)
- Consumers' Foundation Chinese Taipei (est. 1980)
- Council for Community Television (Petaluma, CA)
- Custom Fit Clinical Trials (Cornwall, UK)
- The Campaign for Free College Tuition
- Club Français du Chien Terre-Neuve et du Landseer (French dog club)
- Contract Flight Crew Training System
- Caring for Country Unit (Australia)
- Catholic Federal Credit Union (Saginaw, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Built on patent-pending RTBMS(R) framework, iTCM(R) helps businesses approach the fabled goal of negative Cash Flow Cycle Time (CFCT), without investing billions in the distribution chain or without dis-intermediating traditional business partners.
Benefits realized by eCoNets customer include increased customer satisfaction, reduced logistics costs, reduced inventories, reduced product obsolescence costs, reduced time-to-market new products and reduced cash flow cycle time.